Date of Last Update: May 13, 2020
Our collection, use, access, disclosure, and safeguarding of your personal information is subject to U.S. law.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal information. Personal information is information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity (for example, name; addresses; telephone numbers; email address; username; password; call records; wireless device location). Personal information does not include “de-identified,” “anonymous,” or “aggregate” information” that could not be associated with a specific person or entity.
Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI). CPNI is a type of personal information that is generated in connection with the telecommunications services we provide to you. CPNI includes, for example, call details, call location information, and certain information about your rate plans and features. CPNI does not include your name, address, and phone number.
Network and device information. We may collect information about your use of our network (or other carriers’ networks when roaming domestically and internationally) and the device(s) associated with your account, network data related to Wi-Fi usage, and performance information, as well as data relating to your use of our website, applications and other products and services.
Location Data. We may collect your device’s location whenever it is turned on (subject to coverage limitations).
Performance and Diagnostic Data. We may collect performance and diagnostic data about your use of our network, networks you roam on, Wi-Fi services, or your device. For example, we may collect information about the performance of the device, signal strength, dropped calls, data failures, battery strength and other device or network performance issues. We may also collect information about applications on your device, the fact that an application has been added, when an application is launched or fails to launch, and length of time an application has been running
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
There are several ways in which Reach Mobile collects personal and other information about you.
If we have trouble processing your order, the contact information you provide is used to get in touch with you. We also use this contact information to provide you with updates regarding your current phone or service and to provide you with information about Reach Mobile promotions and special offers.
Reach Mobile may offer the opportunity to participate in contests, giveaways, or other similar promotions we sponsor. Except as explained otherwise in the rules for a particular contest, giveaway, or promotion, any personal information you provide will be used in accordance with this Policy.
Information we automatically collect: We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you use our Services. We may collect information about your device such as the type, version of operating system, signal strength, whether it is on and how it is functioning, as well as information about how you use the device and services available through it, such as your call, text message, and data usage and history, your location, web sites you have visited, applications purchased, downloaded or used and other similar information.
Advertisers, ad networks, and other third parties that serve ads on our sites may also use their own mechanisms, including cookies. These third party cookies or tools are governed by the privacy policies of the entities placing the ads and not by this policy.
Finally, when your device’s web browser utilizes our data services to access websites other than our own, we automatically capture information associated with your browsing activities, and measure and monitor network and Internet connection performance, throughput, latency, and similar network data.
Information from other sources: We may obtain information about you from outside sources and add it to or combine it with your account information. For example, we may receive background information from third-party sources in connection with employment opportunities. We also may use commercially available demographic and marketing information from third parties to help us better serve you or inform you about products or services that we think will be of interest to you. We may also purchaseor obtain personal information from others.
- REACH MOBILE’s USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information for a variety of purposes, including providing you with Services. We may use your personal information to do things like:
- Route your calls or messages or otherwise provide you with service.
- Determine the appropriate pricing for your service.
- Process your orders.
- Provide and bill for products and services you purchase and charge to your account.
- Deliver and confirm products and services you obtain from us.
- Verify your identity and maintain a record of your transactions and interactions with us.
- Develop or inform you of new products and services.
- Anonymize or aggregate personal information for various purposes like market analysis or traffic flow analysis and reporting.
- Monitor, evaluate or improve our products, Services, systems or networks.
- Customize or personalize your experience with our Services.
- Customize or personalize online advertising to bring you information about products and services of Reach Mobile or others that may interest you, including co-branded offers.
- Tell you about products or services from Reach Mobile or others that better meet your needs. More specifically, and as permitted by law, Reach Mobile may use e-mail, telemarketing, direct mail and wireless messages to inform you about products or services we think will interest you.
- Protect our rights and property and those of our customers.
- Investigate or prevent fraud or network abuse.
- Respond to legal process and emergencies, including providing 911 service.
- INFORMATION WE SHARE
- 4.1.DE-IDENTIFIED INFORMATION
We may share information that is de-identified or in an aggregated form that could not be associated with or identify you in order to:
- Conduct market or traffic flow analysis and reporting or produce or facilitate production by others of business and marketing reports to share with third parties. If you do not wish for us to use your information to produce de-identified and aggregated data sets in the reports we share with third parties, you may opt out at any time.
- With your opt-out consent only, customize or personalize advertising based on information we collect about your use of your wireless device in order to provide wireless service to you. For example, we may use information about your mobile web browsing or use of mobile applications to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests, and we may share de-identified information about your use of your device with third parties so that they can tailor advertising to your interests based on that information.
4.2 PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share personal information with third parties other than as follows:
With Your Consent. We may disclose Personal Information about you to third-parties with your consent. We may obtain your consent in writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when you accept the terms of disclosures on your phone for certain applications or services; orally, in our stores or on the phone, including through interactive voice response, or implicitly, for example, when you purchase a product and ask that it be shipped to your home, consenting to our disclosure of your name and address to a third-party shipping company to complete delivery.
To the Primary Account Holder. We may disclose information about an account user to the primary account holder (the party financially responsible for the account). If a business, governmental agency, or other individual obtains service for you, that entity or individual is our customer, and we may provide information about you or your use of the service, products or devices to them or others at their direction.
Affiliates. We may share personal information and information that does not directly identify you with affiliated entities for approved business purposes. This may include payment history and transactional information.
Reach Mobile’s Service Providers. We may share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
Third Party Verification Services. We may share limited personal information (e.g., address, phone number) with non- Reach Mobile entities to assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft.
Other Third Parties. We may share information with other third parties, however you may opt out of this sharing. For example, we may share your information with other third parties to hear about their products and services. Use of the information you agree to share will be subject to those third parties’ separate privacy policies.
Business Transfers. Personal information about you may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
Protection of Reach Mobile and Others. We may access, monitor, use or disclose your personal information or communications to do things such as:
- Comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process
- Protect the rights or property of us, our agents, members, our customers, and others including to enforce our agreements, policies and the Terms.
- Respond to emergencies.
- NETWORK AND INFORMATION SECURITY
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. These safeguards help protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Be sure to use a strong password to access your information on www.reachmobile.comor Reach Mobile app and not one you use for other services.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Reach Mobile does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. You should be aware that if you purchase a Reach Mobile services device and allow a child under the age of 13 to use it, any information collected from the usage of that device will appear to be your personal information and treated as such under this Policy.
If you have any questions about Reach Mobile’s policies around children’s privacy, please contact Reach Mobile at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-445-3665.
- INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
In addition to the choices we offer you in the INFORMATION WE SHARE section above, we offer you the following choices regarding your information:
Withholding. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in the inability to use certain features of our websites or receive certain products or services. Public forums are not intended for the disclosure of personally identifiable information. To the extent you provide personally identifiable information in any public forum, it is at your own risk.
Marketing Contacts. We offer you choices regarding how we contact you for marketing-related communications.
- You may let us know that you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes by contacting Reach Mobile at email@example.com or 1-844-445-3665. You can also opt-out through the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of applicable emails.
- If you register a do-not-contact request with us, we still may contact you for non-promotional purposes, such as emails or wireless messages related to your account or our ongoing business relations, or when you initiate the interaction.
Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from companies who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may also use TRUSTe’s Preference Manager at http://preferences-mgr.truste.com. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising permanently using a browser plugin.
Please note that if you opt out, you will continue to receive the same number of ads, but they may be less relevant because they will not be based on your interests. You may still see ads related to content on a web page or based on other non-personal information. Please note that this opt-out is cookie-based. If you change computers or devices, change web browsers, or delete cookies, you will need to visit the aboutads site and opt-out again.
Do Not Track Policy. Your web browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, web applications, and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. However, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions, we do not recognize or respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Account Information. If you would like to change certain Reach Mobile account information, you may create an online account and manage your account online. For more information, visit www. reachmobile.com.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Reach Mobile shares personal information between Reach Mobile affiliates and marketing agents for our own marketing purposes. Reach Mobile does not disclose customers’ personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes without your consent. California residents may request the categories of personal information Reach Mobile sharedwithits affiliates during the previous calendar year, if any. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write tousat: Reach Mobile, Suite 203, 2ndFloor, 285 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824.
11. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS